American Digital Week is a virtual event, dedicated to the digital transformation of modern society. It includes 15 conferences, giving the viewers useful information about the essential trends related to digital technology. Experts from small and medium size companies in North & South America will guide the audience by giving examples from their own professional experience and sharing some of their best practices.
What are our goals?
- To increase the speed of digital transformation for businesses.
- To inspire more young people and to guide them in their professional development.
- To grow the overall interest in digital technologies.
- To give a chance to experts from all over the world to share their opinion and to exchange knowledge.
- To develop a community of high-intelligent professionals who would like to give the audience a new perspective.
- To present the latest innovations in digital technologies.